Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter Everyone!
This is one of those holiday days where I do NOT cook, prep, clean, buy flowers, spruce up the house-have way too much food left over to eat for a week...we simply met up with family, had a nice breakfast, good conversation with plenty of coffee at 10:00am est, and were on our way!  Done!

I am going to be better at writing on my blog-I promise--so with that in mind, I thought I would post one of my Easter cards (and get some practice managing this medium)  So, here goes...



2 comments:

  1. Now tell me - that is a REAL chocolate bunny. Cute card!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandy--Well, it's as real as a photo from Google can be...I copied/pasted the photo (resized it too) but just had to have a funny bunny with some serious eyes! :)

    ReplyDelete