Tuesday, April 26, 2011

PAM: BEST COUSIN/IT GIRL

Well everyone, there's going to be a NEW LOOK on my bloggy soon and it's all because I have a fabulous cousin that is going to assist me in this adventure!  Oh sure, I had to design a make-shift photo box with a sideway's tri-fold exhibit poster held up with my 5" wide quilting ruler, (that conceals the unfinshed basement dungeon decor of my work room) and take a zillion digi pics to find some that were not BLURRY or looked like some drunk guy got a  hold of my camera in the middle of the night--Pam is going to add all the razzzzzz-ma-tazzzz to my blog because she is a super artistic groovy IT chick! So stay tuned!  Check out her blog too--@ PaisleyThyme (let me get her proper blog address) so I can give her a PROPER shout-out!   Stay-tuned for more!

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see what she does. I love your cards that you have made for our SS challenges so hope you put more of your designs on here. I'll be watching. My blog needed a lot of help and my DIL Debra helped me design it and so know what it is like to want it to look good but not knowing how.

    ReplyDelete