White on White Winter Scene
I am teaching a card class this November and one of my challenges for this class is to create a card that does not involved a lot of fussing around. This card is as no fuss as picking up a handful of snow to make a snow ball!
1) White card stock (5.5 x 5.5 card base size)
2) Accent color mat card stock (blue)
3) Dotted Embossing folder (snow)
4) Memory Box dies (background scene & decorative swirly tree)
5) White ribbon (dotted pattern)
6) Bling! (One card with blue to coordinate with blue accent mat and one card with clear/silver bling)
This card took about ten minutes to create. Your only challenge is to make sure you are using the same white card stock-because as we all know—all “whites” are not the same!